Friday, October 26, 2012

Mini White Chocolate Cheesecake


Okay so Choctober is almost over, thank god! My body hates me for all the chocolatey goodness I have been ingesting this month, I've had to take up swimming AND running just so I didn't completely balloon. This week I went a little crazy, cheesecake crazy. I made cute mini white chocolate cheesecakes, but that wasn't enough, I had to make a few variations with extra flavours thrown in. So the last couple of days of Choctober will be delicious little white chocolate cheesecake variations.


I used the same recipe from the Trifecta Cheesecake last week, but just used a plain biscuit base. I used a silicon cupcake tray to make these but I think they would be just as cute and probably less messy if you used cupcake papers. I also discovered while taking photos of these that photos of white foods are really hard to do well :( so shiny!


Mini White Chocolate Cheesecake

(Recipe adapted from Cookies and Cream Cheesecake from Nestle's Australia's Sweet Baking Favourites)

What you will need


1 packet plain biscuits
100g butter, melted
1 tsp gelatine
2 tbsp hot water
190g cream cheese
95ml condensed milk
150ml thickened cream
1/2 cup white chocolate, melted


What you will need to do


For the base, place a 12 cup cupcake silicon tray on a baking tray and set aside. Crush the biscuits and mix with melted butter. Place a spoonful of mixture into each cup of the cupcake tray and press down firm (I used the end of a rolling pin to press them down hard). Place into fridge to set.

For the white chocolate cheesecake, place gelatin and hot water in a small bowl and mix until dissolved. In a separate bowl beat the cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Add cream, gelatin mix, melted white chocolate and beat until combined. Pour mix onto bases and place in fridge to set.




No comments:

Post a Comment